A large international energy specialist, based in the Netherlands is looking for a Java Engineer to join their multi-skilled team in developing and delivering market leading management solutions. You must have a background in software design, implementation and delivery as you will be required to build and evolve software components. They are also looking for an individual with good documentation skills and an preference of “real world” environments. You will be required to work on projects that will have a number of the following responsibilities:
We are looking to recruit international professionals from junior to senior level!
– Design and develop new software product features using the newest technologies and tools provided.
– Learn from and contribute ideas to an evolving product architecture stack.
– Define product internal/external interfaces
– Developing complex modules of code independently
– Performing complex system level tests
– Interface with other functional groups
What skills do you bring to the table?
– Experience with Java
– Experience with Oracle (able to write queries)
Nice to have
– Experience with Spring
– Experience with JSF/ AngularJS
– Experience with Eclipse/ IntelliJ
– Experience with Agile Scrum
If you are self-motivated and have the ability to solve complex problems working in an agile environment, then this could be the role for you.
Work location will be Amsterdam the Netherlands. Javalane, we can provide and assist you in the following:
java, jee, j2ee, mongodb, nosql